Dr. Tamir Wardany & staff and are highly trained and dedicated to providing you the best course of treatment for you dental implant needs. Being a Board Certified Dental Implant specialist, Dr. Wardany has the clinical expertise and techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort.
What to expect from our office?
If you are considering an implant treatment, you will need to do the following:
- Schedule your complimentary consultation
- Forward any x-rays taken
- Bring a list of your medications or medications themselves.
- Bring a copy of your most recent bloodwork.
At the consultation visit:
- Your medical/dental history, radiography, and other data will be evaluated by Dr. Wardany.
- Dr. Wardany will present all treatment plan options (surgical and non-surgical)
- If you decide to go forward with Dr. Wardany’s surgical recommendation, you will be presented with the financial obligation and surgical appointment timeline.
- surgical timeline varies based on how many surgical procedures need to be performed prior to placing the implant.
Once you decide to complete treatment in our office and schedule your first surgery:
- Our staff will be in contact with you for pre-op care.
- After completing the surgery, our staff will follow up with you for post-op care.
- Dr. Wardany will call you 24 hrs later and see you for a post-op appointment 3 weeks later.
- You will then schedule 3 monthly post-op appointments during the 3-4 month healing period.
- In the meantime, we are also updating your general dentist regarding your progress.
- Once healing is complete, you will be either scheduled for another surgery with Dr. Wardany (depending on treatment plan) or return to your general Dentist to begin the restorative process.